Second Show
Ramones "Beat On The Brat"
Montana Taylor "Whoop And Holler Stomp"
The Cure "Killing An Arab"
Eagles of Death Metal "I Only Want You"
Fats Domino "Lady Madonna"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Black Tongue"
Vibrators "Dragnet"
Pixies "Wave of Mutilation"
'I'm Just A Bill' from "Schoolhouse Rocks"
Minutemen "The Roar Of The Masses Could Be Farts"
Talking Heads "Making Flippy Floppy (live)"
'Rocky & Bullwinkle' theme
Tricky "Black Steel"
Otis Redding "Day Tripper" (live)
Belle & Sebastian "Step Into My Office, Baby"
X "Adult Books"
Side Two:
Petula Clarke "Downtown"
Brian Eno "Burning Airlines Give You So Much More"
Quasi "Seven Years Gone"
Nirvana "School" (live)
Sleater-Kinney "Male Model"
Downliners Sect "Why Don't You Smile Now"
Breeders "Happiness Is A Warm Gun"
Elvis Costello "Hand In Hand"
The Who "Heinz Baked Beans"
Fine Young Cannibals "Good Thing"
Billy Bragg "Help Save the Youth of America"
The Clash "Red Angel Dragnet"
Chuck Berry "Carol"
Enoch Light and the Light Brigade "Swamp Fire"
Wilco "I'm The Man Who Loves You"
Joan Jett "Love Is All Around"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home